Monday, October 12, 2009

Brother always stay !


This is what brother called ,(:




School > Home > Sengkang > MCYS reporting > My house downstair > Home sweetz Home (!)
today morning when for my cpa paper , science & chinese oral !
atleast uh , today paper quite okeh with it eh !
past fewday one uh , make me gonna crazy !
goddamned hard , but nevermind , atleast i tried my best !
heheh , aftermath when home had a bathe , when over t hb's house !
he called me , asked me go over his house wait for him ,
but nevermind , afther that we headed t sengkang polyclinic ,
cause of that hanbing , want keng MC , waited for so long ,
atlast only take until night duty , no MC date , chaojibye !
make me late for my reporting , but atleast i did called & inform !
jinhong & peixiu came over t find us , we rushed over t mcys ,
goddamned mafan siol , atlast we late for my reporting ,
kena scolded by my officer , damn shag can !
lucky she give me one more chance , sibei shag siaa ! ):
after that we headed back t hougang , on th way back that time ,
damn funny , me & hanbing deesiao one bangala ,
jinhong at there laugh like , dontknow how t explain uh ,
after we reached hougang , we when my house downstair ,
for my here meeting , alan came & yinjie , asked me alot of stuff ,
& also make me think of stuff , tired of everything le uh ,
going t orhorh alred , takecare peeeeepo , tmlz then update ! (:


Everythingy has back t normal ,
you never once lemme down ,
takecare yourself & goodbye ,

No comments:

Post a Comment