Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sometime it's meaningless ,

Home > Hougang green > Hougang ave 8 > Buangkok mrt & greeen > Home sweetz Home (!)

today feeling damn sick & xinku siaaa ,
dontknow whyeh , been alot of day alred ,
headache this few day , makes me dont feel like going out ,
but no choice , promise them must do it what , ):
but luckily i took my medicine alred , feel much better ,
today when t buy spray & some paper , when t somewhere near avenue 8 there ,
spray & decorate bicycle , nothing t do this fewday ,
me , mingfeng , jinhong , peixiu & sehow , were at there help out ,
but most slack one is mingfeng uh , aiyah nevermind uh , skip this topic ,
aftermath headed t buangkok mrt fetch alan , he came down t find us ,
fetch him t buangkok green t look for jinhong , mingfeng & peixu ,
afterthat we all seperate , alan go point , jinhong & peixiu when home ,
me & mingfeng when t slacked , afterthat he when home with me ! ^^
that all alred uh , damn tired uh this fewday ! bye peeeepo ! ^^

Bro, Jinhong !
nothing wil happened t you th , dont worried ,
anything we wil support you one ,
remember what you told me before , hope for th best , prepare for th worst !
so is my turn t said this , bygones is bygones dont think bout it anymore !
me , mingfeng , hanbing & your girlfriend , peixiu , wil always support you ,
let spent this fewday together , cherish this time togethe
r ! (:


Girl ,
i been waiting for your call & online ,
but you dint even contact me , what you want me t do ,
i really dontknow how alred , tel me what you really want lah uh ,
you expect me t wait , but what you shown me in th end ,
please teach/tel me what t do ,
imissyou , but did you feel th same thingy as what i feel , ):

No comments:

Post a Comment