Sunday, January 10, 2010

Once a xuanfeng , always a xuanfeng ;

Hougang avenue 8 > Kovan Superbowl > LiondanceTroupe > HomiesweetzHomie !

Heyheyhey , guys !
i know you guys missing me right , due t my blog gonna dead , i came back t blog again !
nothing much happened recently , only going back school only , hahaha ! : >
goodboy right me , i've turn my life t good already , going back school study !
naozxcs only care for 4thingy only , 1st liondance , 2nd study , 3rd probation & lastly r/s !
HAHAHAH ! : >

Today meet clynston , ahhuang , clarence , xianfu & xiaosun .
cuz yesterday is xiaosun birthday , but i can't pei him yesterday , cuz of my freaking probation !
so planned today meet him ,we when kovan play bowling & billard !
aftermath , i when off t liondance troupe for training , heheh !
after that father came t fetch me & baby , we brought some food & homie !

That's all for today , thankyou for viewing & remember t tag me , thankieyou ! : >

No comments:

Post a Comment