Tuesday, February 23, 2010

straight through my heart.

spammed calld bi this morning, his still sleeping, cos he is enjoying soccer match yesterday night, till 1am ohh :o .
and he overslept this morning, hahas.
spammed call till he woke up, ><>< .
took cab to serangoon, then we fetch his brother ahbomb halfway,
continued the journey till their uncle's house?
then bi and ahbomb played mahjiong,
aftermath, walk to bus stop with bi, then there's one crazy guy keep staring at me,
hahahahs, then bi was like kua simi lanjiao, hahas, so cute of him uhs.
okay, then blahblahblah.
went homed with bi at 7.20 pm (:



eh girl, stop pestering and msing LIM SHAO BIN ,
better dont let me see you msg him for like nothing, tell him lame thingy,
walaos ohh, get your ownlife please.
if you are aint happy you can come straight to me.



hubby, no matter what happends i wont leave you.
likewise, you also wont leave me too.
nothing could affect us okay? ,
we promised not to quarrel, and leave eachother.
bi, yesterday night, was really a great chat,
i will always love you,
you're always the one for me , and giving me happiness.
i'll remember our yue ding kay! (:
bi, im sorry if i did something wrong these few days, to make you disapointed .
bi, i love you always, really miss you alotalot.
160210;093035 .

No comments:

Post a Comment