Wednesday, February 24, 2010

troubles coming, when we wanted peace (:

meet bi this morning,
have some chats this morning,
gaahs, melvin tan keeep disturb me uh, cant stand him .
bi was brought to suspension room,
haiyohs,
bi whack someone up , cos he stole bi's money and didnt want to admit, then bi was like damn angry till he whack that guy's nose till slanted, and he was caught,
took bus to fetch bi today, he was too angry already ohh :o
but out of sudden , bi joke with me, hahahas,
reached home, quickly bath,
ohhmy, bi was waiting for me already, im late! .,
so sorry bi,
met hanbing, and co. pekyee came aftermath,
bi and co. played poker cards.
went to kopitiam with bi, darren and theresa to have lunch,
bi isnt that hungry , like wise same to me too,
so we shared chicken rice, (:
met themonce again.
slacked till 7 plus,
alan came,
bi had probation, so he had to go home,
and he gave alan and almost everyguys a kiss,
and alan was like, jacelyn come come,
then i went there, alan was like giving me a fake kiss,
and i was like omg! i am dead, you know.
okay, walkeed back home with bi (:







bi, youre always my sunshine ohh :o
always the one there making funny things for me to laugh,
hahas, 160210;093035.
i love you bi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment